[SEL] Monitor

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Apr 7 14:55:24 PDT 2005

Curt,

I'm impressed!  You're the only guy I know that makes such detailed
drawing of engine parts.  But then I guess that since you do it as part
of your job that you can do it on the computer as quickly as the rest of
us could draw it with paper and pencil.

Course most people would just chuck it up in the lathe and make a new
point without doing any drawings.

George