[SEL] Famous/Osborn questions

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Thu Apr 7 05:58:49 PDT 2005

Hi Mike,
Osborne was one of the companies IHC bought, so the Osborne
dealers sold the Famous engines as "Osborne" engines. They were
that dark blue in color. I would say if you have an original Osborne
engine with the tags it could be worth a few thousends more.

Regards,
John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl