[SEL] Semi OT - Trailer question

Gene Waugh gwaugh at wowway.com
Tue Apr 5 12:18:33 PDT 2005

I am NOT an electrical pro, but especially with low voltage, common grounds,
etc., I have learned one thing:  CHECK THE GROUND.  RUN A SPECIFIC/SEPARATE
GROUND.  All kinds of crazy things can come to pass!!!

Yeah, I know, this is another off-topic, me-too post, but the topic is sorta
on topic, and the emphasis is worth the repetition!.  IMHO

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA