[SEL] Show Awnings

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Wed Apr 6 00:49:20 PDT 2005

Rick, first, I don't have an awning/open tent/canopy.  I have looked at
the EZUP but small.  I have seen too much horizontal rain to invest in a
  10x10 canopy.  I have also looked carefully at the one Sam's Wholesale
Club sell, the 10x20 one.  I believe it comes with side curtains as
well.  The only drawback I can see is, it is very heavy.  I can't carry
the box out of the store.  Setting it up is probably easier because you
don't have to lift the whole thing at once.  The tubing is probably 2"
in diameter.  As I recall it is about $200.00, at least it was at one time.

Gary

Richard Strobel wrote:
>   Just wondering if anyone recommends their open tent/awning's they have?
> And where did you purchase them from?
>
> TIA
> RickinMt.
>
> PS: And is it big enough :-))

In the Ozark Mountains of South Central USA where both life and I move
at a leisurely pace.