[SEL] Parking lot shows

Joseph L Betz jlb94 at juno.com
Tue Apr 5 20:35:09 PDT 2005

 <Being partially
open allows you to easily slip a small rope in it when it is welded on
the end of
the rod.  Keeps you from having to thread the rope thru a bunch of
holes.>

The Monkey Link sounds like a good idea.
What I did was to make 3/8" re-bar stanchions and weld a 3/4" washer
about 3" from the top.
You can slip a loop through the washer and over the top of the rod and
it's good to go.
If you need to take a section down to let someone drive in or out, just
take the loop over the top
and slip it out of the washer. Presto !

For the base I probably would use old tire rims.
They're redily available in the local woods - FREE !!!

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.         "Taxes could be worse - suppose
 \/)"(\/        we had to pay on what we thing we're worth."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz