[SEL] RE: IHC freezer questions

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Apr 5 09:10:18 PDT 2005

Best, George wrote:

>>A bit on the morbid side, but that chest type IHC freezer might just be
>>the thing for a deceased IHC collector ;-)  You could keep them plugged
>>in and on ice as long as you wanted, then plant the whole thing in the
>>ground when enough time passes and people starting wondering who the
>>hell is the stiff guy in the freezer. :-)

George,
Morbid? That's just plain odd! :-)

I'm surprised that with all the beer drinkers on this list that no one
has suggested what a really kewl brewsky cooler this would make.
Envision an engine buddies day at your place. You've been listening to
the chuff chuff of Famouses, M's, Titans, and Moguls. It's time for a
few cold ones and You walk over to your IHC refridge and open it to a
case of Guinness. Or perhaps even a keg. Life is good.
Arnie, Kerry? Sound good?
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC
P.S. Kerry continues to work on making me appreciate Guinness. I'm
getting there.