[SEL] RE: IHC freezer questions

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Tue Apr 5 07:45:24 PDT 2005

>  I might go after the old IHC freezer, I really don't have
> the room but I can always squeese another prize under the
> shed. It would be great to throw a couple of blocks of ice in
> it, just the place to keep the coke & lemonade cool
> ;o)  You gotta have some cold drinks when working on those engines !!
>  Thanks again,
>  Dwight

A bit on the morbid side, but that chest type IHC freezer might just be
the thing for a deceased IHC collector ;-)  You could keep them plugged
in and on ice as long as you wanted, then plant the whole thing in the
ground when enough time passes and people starting wondering who the
hell is the stiff guy in the freezer. :-)

George