[SEL] Austral tool box & IHC freezer questions

Vivas1993 at aol.com Vivas1993 at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 06:29:53 PDT 2005

Hi folks,
 Thanks to everyone that replied to the tool box & freezer questions.  I now
know that finding the correct tools might not be very easy, but I'm sure I can
come up with some suitable replacements.
 I might go after the old IHC freezer, I really don't have the room but I can
always squeese another prize under the shed. It would be great to throw a
couple of blocks of ice in it, just the place to keep the coke & lemonade cool
;o)  You gotta have some cold drinks when working on those engines !!
 Thanks again,
 Dwight