[SEL] Show Awnings

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Apr 5 05:37:41 PDT 2005

At 07:49 AM 4/5/2005, you wrote:
>   Just wondering if anyone recommends their open tent/awning's they have?
>And where did you purchase them from?
>TIA
>RickinMt.

Hi Rick,
         Arnie and I have had a number of them over the years. I've found
the EZ Up to be the best, but pricey. Right now we are using a Quik Shade
and find it almost as good as the EZ UP and at about half the cost. Ours is
10 X 10 and that seems an OK size. The Quik Shade costs about $100-125.00.
I've seen them at Home Depot and WallMart. (I think I've seen them at
Advanced Auto as well.) Stores should be getting them in soon.
         Dave