[SEL] Fooled again

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Apr 3 08:02:23 PDT 2005

Tom, I disagree.  The money that some O/T's has saved me is incredible.  One
was advise on a Toyota starter problem.  After discussion on the list, the
total price tag was $3.20 and a six pack, compared to several hundred
dollars for a new starter.  So there's a lot of money that probably went for
old engine resto.

  Another time we were talking about house siding stain and linseed oil was
discussed.  That discussion saved my house from burning down.

  Time and time again, J.B. has given advise on NG engine fixes that saved
the people big bucks.  We need all the help we can get on the newer rigs.

  Yes, some O/T's get way out in left field and my delete key is close
by...and as Arnie mentioned a filter can be setup.  As George says: "if ya
can't figger it out, ask your grandchildren."

SEL is my morning fix and I'll never be able to return the favors I've been
given.

"Jus Lovin' it"

RickinMt.