[SEL] Fooled again

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 3 15:02:30 PDT 2005

Hi Dave,

<snip> It's really those inane comments that were being objected to, not
your original post.

You are 100% correct. I have no objection to OT questions. If I can help
I usually do it off list. Now and then I do it on list if I think it may
be of interest to others.

Jeff Allen

PS, My buddy who is also a professional mechanic like me and has
actually worked on Honda's, says it is common for aluminum Honda pans to
strip out.
PPS, Dave's gonna rip me a new one for the above sentence. :-)