[SEL] Massey Harris tank cooled

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Apr 4 09:42:09 PDT 2005

Hi George,

Of course its a tank-cooled engine.

And I'd call this a rad-cooled Lister.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/lister.htm

Although, you'd probably call it a "tank cooled engine with the tank
removed and a radiator fitted so that a fan could be used for cooling the
water."  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

PS -  Curt?  I also agree that it's a pretty interesting MH.  8-))
PPS - George?  On your Galloway, it would be tank cooled only if you hook
      up a cooling tank.  8-))

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com