[SEL] Barn Fresh Fairbanks

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Apr 3 20:25:07 PDT 2005

Ron,

    If you look on photo 3 you see the triangle shaped  casting on the
top of the cylinder just below the head.  The "crooked" piece sticking
out of the middle of it is the hot tube.  It would have had a chimney
attached where the bolts are screwed into the cylinder.  I don't know
when they discontinued the hot tube set up but I know the late models
don't have it.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky