[SEL] Parking lot shows

Leroy C. oldengin at udata.com
Sun Apr 3 15:58:57 PDT 2005

Best, George wrote:

>>Well, since it is engine related I will tell you my
>>experience.  I have been going to "car cruise-ins" for many
>>years now.  These are usually held on some parking lot and
>>one of the largest I go to is at the local mall parking lot.
>>It is held the third Saturday of every warm month starting at
>>5pm lasting till 10pm or later. I have an absolutely great
>>time as most there have never seen a one lunger.  All the
>>$10,000 paint job antique autos sit there doing nothing,
>>meanwhile the old engines are making noise and smoke.  Guess
>>who has the largest crowd gathered around asking questions???
>>
>>Millie has to drag me to the truck to get home at a reasonable time.
>>
>>Tom Schmutz
>>

>Tom,
>
>Have you gotten any engine leads from these shows?
>
>George

George, YES I HAVE! nothing real odd, like a Otto. But the ones that we
have gotten and did not want went off to someone who did want them and
I  feel I saved them from the junk of someday.

--
		C-ya

		  Leroy Clark

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
            W.A. NANCE

better look here--- http://www.oldengine.org/members/lclark