[SEL] Re: Google Gmail - Free, But at a price...

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Apr 3 13:22:24 PDT 2005

"The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks."  8-))

As to "deleting" your email...  You must have missed this little bit from
Big Brother Google... "... email may remain on our systems for some
time, even after you have deleted messages from your mailbox or after the
termination of your account."

The info is just TOO useful to them to simply let it go off into the
electronic bit bucket."  Even if YOU no longer have a use for it.

But I'm sure they'll treat you and your "deleted" info with all the
sensitivity that you hope they will.  8-)))))

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Dave's a liberal democrat huh?  8-))
PPS - Tulare ain't gonna be in the cards this year.  8-(((