[SEL] Parking lot shows

Joseph L Betz jlb94 at juno.com
Sun Apr 3 10:13:58 PDT 2005

Hi George,

Each year, in the first week of November, on a Saturday, Marshall County
Antique Power Ass'n holds a
Show & Swap in a parking lot on 13th Street.  I think it's a city park.
It is well attended and mostly intended for "engine people".
The public is welcome but, usually, not too many public will show up.
Just stragglers.
The parking lot is at the end of the street along the river and about 2
blocks from the main street (Rt.2).

There is also a pavilion where they cook food for sale.

I find it as much fun as - or more than - some of the shows I attend on
grass.
One thing for sure - You ain't setting up on a hillside.

Also - be careful NOT to take something that needs staked down and I
don't imagine the holes in the asphalt are  welcome.

Good Luck - Hope you enjoy it.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.         "Taxes could be worse - suppose
 \/)"(\/        we had to pay on what we thing we're worth."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz