[SEL] Parking lot shows

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 07:39:05 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/2/2005 6:00:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
George_Best at adp.com writes:

<< Any comments on parking lot shows? >>

George

Well, since it is engine related I will tell you my experience.  I have been
going to "car cruise-ins" for many years now.  These are usually held on some
parking lot and one of the largest I go to is at the local mall parking lot.
It is held the third Saturday of every warm month starting at 5pm lasting till
10pm or later. I have an absolutely great time as most there have never seen
a one lunger.  All the $10,000 paint job antique autos sit there doing
nothing, meanwhile the old engines are making noise and smoke.  Guess who has the
largest crowd gathered around asking questions???

Millie has to drag me to the truck to get home at a reasonable time.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com