[SEL] Fooled again

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 09:03:14 PDT 2005

On Apr 3, 2005 4:31 PM, Ken Christison <christison at coastalnet.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I think you are right in that there are often many replies that are just
> rehashes
> of earlier ones.  One reason might be that we aren't all getting our mail
> very
> promptly.  Most of the posts I get are around a half hour getting to me.
>
> Sunny and windy in the swamps of NC.
>
> Ken

Do you want to try Google Gmail??

I have a few Gmail invites that I can give out to people that I know.
It is web-based, not an ISP, so as long as you have web access you can
use it.

I have been using it for a month or so, and it works pretty well for
me as I flit from home to work and back, so I need a universal email
source that is not ISP-specific.

No Spam either as yet, although I don't go onto newsgroups with it
like I do with my older email address.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes