[SEL] Fooled again

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Apr 3 07:59:40 PDT 2005

>engines.
>
>Whoa be it to me to ever again bring up any subjects other than engine
>related!
>Thanks,
>Tom Schmutz

Hi Tom,
         If my count is accurate there are about 300 people on our List.
Three of those people objected to the great amount of OT posts of late.
That's 1%! (If I were a democrat pollster I would claim that therefore 99%
support you.)  Additionally, the objection(s) was (were) not about your
original OT post, but rather the MANY replies that were nothing more than a
very few people telling the world (over and over again) that ONLY they knew
enough to properly change the oil in their car/truck.
         It seems to me that when an OT post occurs and the answer is given
that some others need always to chime in giving no additional information
and adding nothing to the thread except their feeble attempt to show
everyone how much they KNOW (or think they know) about the topic. It's
really those inane comments that were being objected to, not your original
post.
         Dave
PS, Six inches of snow here today and life is still good!