[SEL] Fooled again

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 07:28:03 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/2/2005 1:22:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
listerdiesel at gmail.com writes:

<<  This is a forum of friends who collect engines.  Its an online version of
 > the conversation those friends have at engine shows.  It could be about
 > engines, or other machinery or something totally unrelated. But foremost it
 > is a forum of friends.
 >
 > Rick

 Thanks, Rick, nice to see a couple of folks have their heads screwed
 on right here. >>

I will apologies for starting the Honda oil plug "OT" discussion and
offending any of the folks on this list.  But, I did make it "OT", and I was looking
for some help/information from some of the many and varied experts on this list
before I went to the Honda dealer raising cain!  I did not start the topic
just to get the list talking!

I would also like to thank the list members for the many "OT" computer help
discussions over the years.  Being a computer illiterate usage person I have
learned much from this group about computer tips/techniques/how to fix/etc.
Were it not for these many "OT" computer discussions I might still be trying to
figure out how to turn the thing on!

Of course I have also learned much about a lot of topics related to the old
engines.

Whoa be it to me to ever again bring up any subjects other than engine
related!

Thanks,

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA