[SEL] Southern Cross

Ray Freeman Portable Line Boring plb at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 2 20:21:07 PST 2005

Ron,going by Rob Laurent's book "Southern Cross" your engine was made in
late 1952. They were made drom 1951 to 1956. Yours should have a flat top
piston where as the later ones from 55 on had a protusion on the crown. I
have all the settings and data for it if you need it.

Ray Freeman
Portable Line Boring
http://www.plb.iinet.net.au
plb at plb.iinet.net.au