[SEL] OT: Off Topic

chuck emsweller clemsweller at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 1 18:36:12 PST 2005

Personally, I enjoy many of the off topic threads.  It gives us all a
little better perspective on list members other activities.  It sure
beats the devil out of all those fence comments!

Anyway, Brookville,Indiana swap meet is tomorrow.  Lot's of old
treasures just laying out in the open waiting for us old iron lovers to
pick up, ponder, and maybe even spin a flywheel or two.  Wow, hope none
of my engine buddies asks me a computer question while I am
concentrating strictly on old iron!

By the way George, if you don't like deleting them a message at a time,
try holding the shift key down while moving the mouse down over many
messages, then click the mouse again at the last message you want
deleted.  Then, hit the delete key.  Much quicker that way!

Now, I can't figure out is this on topic or off topic?  Maybe a little
of both.  Is that ok?

Wonder if anything will follow me home from the swap meet tomorrow?

Chuck Emsweller
Rushville, Indiana