[SEL] OT: Off Topic

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Apr 1 15:24:13 PST 2005

Not just me.  You'd be surprised how many off list messages I've
received from people that felt the same way but didn't want to post it.

I have no problem with some off topic stuff, but when the majority of
the postings are off topic the list suffers.  Over the years we've lost
a lot of people that used to post but got tired of using the delete key.

Post all the Listeroid messages you want, but until you belt it up to
the Hammond I'd rather not hear about it ;-)

George