[SEL] Fooled again

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:21:46 PST 2005

On Apr 1, 2005 7:19 PM, Best, George <George_Best at adp.com> wrote:

> Damn, I thought this was the stationary engine list.

<snipped>

> I think if some of you tried to get back on topic again and maybe had a
> goal of making half your postings engine related (that's antique
> engines, not vehicles) I could cut down on all the medications I'm
> taking.
>
> Grumpy George

Maybe if folks didn't sit back and wait for others to do the posting
there would be more on-topic stuff, George ?

The Lists are what people make of them, you are either a contributor
or a reader/lurker. What you see on the list reflects what people post
to them, nothing else.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes