[SEL] Fooled again

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 1 12:47:02 PST 2005

Hello Bill,

I still have not gotten the gib key out of the Petter engine I am working
on, I am going to try to drill, tap, and make a puller tomorrow and see how
I fare on this. I may be in worse shape than you at the end of the day. Bill
can you post some pictures of your engine and gib key problem? Maybe you
already have and I missed seeing this, if so I would appreciate you sending
them to me so I can visually see what you have.

Thanks and Good Luck,

Paul