[SEL] Fooled again

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Apr 1 12:47:52 PST 2005

Hi Bill,

Your drill bit is too short?  That's an April Fool joke right?  Or do you
buy your tools exclusively at 7-11?

McMaster-Carr.  8" would cost you about $10, 12" about $15, and 18" about
$25.  If you can't reach it with an 18" long drill bit, sell the engine.

As to drilling off-center, I'm guessing you followed Paul Maple's lead and
chose to not make a drill guide?

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA