[SEL] Fooled again / 2nd Baker Monitor request.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Apr 1 11:23:50 PST 2005

Hey Grumpy George,
A few days ago I posed a question to the list about a Baker Monitor
engine. That was how far the cylinder centerline is offset from the main
bearings centerline. You didn't answer my question. 'Supose you could
have missed it with all the OT subjects. But  seriously, does anyone
know the answer? If not, on Monday afternoon I'm scheduled with a local
machineshop to set this up in a CMM machine and find the answer.
Thankfully I haven't melted the old babbitt out. Luke wanted to know the
answer after I measure it, but it sure would be nice if one of the Baker
experts would pipe up and say. Is Joe Prindle no longer on the list?
Anyone know his email addy?
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC