[SEL] Tandem Trailer

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 05:14:31 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/30/2004 5:46:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ozengine at optusnet.com.au writes:

<< A trailer my son, son-in-law and myself built last year for engine
 transport, >>
Kerry,

Nice heavy duty trailer with lots of ideas put into it for tie downs,
storage, etc.  I have been reflooring both my trailers now with treated lumber.  They
came with pine boards painted and have started rotting over they years.  Also
bought one of those cheap metal car ports to keep them under hoping this will
help.  Too many barns right now and Millie would not let me build anymore, so
settled for the carport!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com