[SEL] Tandem Trailer

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 19:45:18 PDT 2004

Hi Bob,
Is this critical distance you describe something you have learned by hearing
about it?  Or, have you personally experienced it?  What is it about the
distances being equal that would cause problems with towing at speed, and,
especially, how would that affect backing up?

Thanks.
Ron Carroll
Clearmont, MO

<SNIP>