[SEL] Nat. M/C Museum

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Sep 28 01:55:10 PDT 2004

Today,  friend, Col and myself took my Hodaka (On the website) to be put on
show in the National Motorcycle Museum at Nabiac, NSW.
If any of you are ever in the area of Taree and dont go to see this place,
you are missing out!!!
Col and I, both 'older' motorcyclists spent a few hours completely
engrossed.   The range of machines in there was mind boggling.
I am sure this would be the greatest collection of bikes anywhere in the
WORLD!!!
Having a bike in there on loan, I am entitled to visit free at any time.
Really nice folk own the place too.

After restoring the Hodaka, I realised that it would be better placed where
people could see it. I will never ride it.
It is also for sale if any one is interested.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold