[SEL] RE: Los Angeles County Fair

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Mon Sep 27 20:24:20 PDT 2004

> Where were these???

Hey Tony,
Sorry we missed you.  Our main display was located about a quarter mile south of
where we park the tractors.  Most of the fair isn't of much interest to me, but
I like the animals and I like the area that we're in.  To me, everything else is
just a carnival.  There are also buidings dedicated to educational stuff, but
those are geared mostly to the kids.  What's really cool is the animal nursery.
They have the babies and their mommas and mommas to be.  They're fun to watch,
but I'm glad I'm not a cow/pig/goat/rabbit/duck/chicken farmer.

Rob