[SEL] Los Angeles County Fair

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Mon Sep 27 14:16:33 PDT 2004

I Aint touchy, Ya silly bugger!
The model came with the gears cut and apart from having to be real careful
on your measuring, I enjoyed making em. I might even make a few more later.
If  you do get a set, remember that Dick Daoust is a great bloke and will do
all he can to help you. You have  met him at Baraboo the other year. He was
with me and set up in the model room.

More later.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.