[SEL] Los Angeles County Fair

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 05:21:05 PDT 2004

If I avoided it at all, it was an act of kindness on your part and not a
lack of qualification on mine! Gosh, don't get so touchy.
As a wise old bird once told me "You can drink her pretty, but you can't
drink her thin!".
Got an email addy for the guy with the 1 1/4 monitor pumper castings? How
bad was it to build? Those fine gears on the pump look like an exercise in
frustration. He comes to Baraboo but I never get to see him.
Joe
--- Reg & Margaret Ingold <randmingold at hotkey.net.au> wrote:

> Dont push it kid!!  You almost made the 'chubby' file too!!
> Reg & Marg Ingold.
> Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
> randmingold at hotkey.net.au
> http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold