[SEL] Internal Fire Museum of Power

Paul Evans paul at semidiesel.com
Sun Sep 26 16:16:39 PDT 2004

Hi Guys,
Over the years we have had a lot of support from ATIS and people around the world and we hope we
have provided useful information in return, so I hope you will forgive this lengthy email.

The museum has grown well over the last year and we have had a large number of visitors from all
over the world. Long term the future is good with a number of grant applications that should
hopefully enable us to get some of the more recent arrived larger engines installed.

However, the museum now has a short term funding problem which could cause some fundamental changes
to what we are trying to achieve.

We have now launched a Friends of the Museum scheme on the website at
http://www.internalfire.com/modules.php?name=Friends in the hope that this will generate some extra
funds over the next week or so.

One of the biggest problems apart from funding is that we are still not taken seriously by the
"powers that be" here in the UK. If the Friends system works we can use it show the worldwide
support we hope we have.

Thanks
Paul & Hazel Evans

http://www.internalfire.com
Internal Fire, Museum of Power
Tanygroes, Ceredigion, Wales
Tel: 01239 811212

Internal Fire is a Not-for-Profit company registered in the UK.

---