[SEL] The ultimate belt tension

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Sep 25 10:40:15 PDT 2004

Hi Rick,

I think all you'll achieve is a lot of belt flop and still have a saw
blade driving well enough to remove an arm.

Spring the bucks for a clutch pulley for the engine.

After looking for ~6 years, I finally found one at Portland for my Light
Six Sandwich buzz saw rig.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA