[SEL] Send'em to Canada

Bruce Younger byounger at ci.lenexa.ks.us
Fri Sep 24 14:50:23 PDT 2004

>>>  Ya Joe , We could send all our prisoners up there, and the drug
dealers
and even some of the polititions , and maybe a few lawyers

>>>Rex

Rex,

Ya keep repeatin' yerself....

Bruce Younger
Lenexa, Kansas USA
mailto:sluggo54 at hotmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail, including any files transmitted with it, is the property of the City of Lenexa, Kansas.  It is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual, or entity, to whom the e-mail is addressed.  If you are not the named recipient, or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at (913) 477-7500 and delete this message immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.