[SEL] Saw Outfit Blade finish

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Sep 24 06:45:28 PDT 2004

Thanks guys for the replies, suggestions, and cautions.  Will be careful
with this blade and discard it if it doesn't behave itself.  I was also
under the impression that wobble only occurred in the larger blades.

Leroy..never seen a doyle log scale...I don't think.  Enlighten me.

Nice job Kelley.  The bluing looks great.

Take care ya'll
RickinMt