[SEL] Truck Tongue metal end.

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Sep 23 17:42:10 PDT 2004

Thanks all for the reply's.  Marv sent the dwg. and I finally understood.
Then John C. backed it up with this:

http://horsedrawn.net/cgi-bin/miva.cgi?/Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=PLST&Store_Code=HD

Again...Thank you all!!

  Had a great day today plumbing in the gas tank and then my machinist bud,
Corky..alias "Spudhead" came out and we did some shimstock and talked over
his IHC "M".  He's got the bug now and he reminds me of a surgeon workin'
everything loose.  Tonight he got the ultimate sinkin' feelin' when he
removed the mag and half a dozen gear teeth stayed in the cam gear..potmetal
ya know.  I assured him new rebuilt mag's were available....so we toasted to
the vendor's.
   Again it took all the restraint I had to keep from priming the little gal
and see if she'd fire off.  I just went over to Eco and she fires off on the
back kick every time...let's not go there.

As for the sawblade,,,if it wobbles I got about 4 more to pick from

take care ya'll

RickinMt.