[SEL] Sandwich engine

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Sep 23 11:50:35 PDT 2004

Hi George,

Back in 1998 I paid $1100 for a complete, running Light Six Sandwich on a
buzz saw rig.

In addition to your rocker arm issue, other things to look for:
	- Is the governor weights cover there and not broken?
	- Is the cast iron crank guard there and not broken?
	- Does it have the original muffler?
	- Does it have the hand crank?
	- Is it Webster ignitor or newer Wico high tension?
Mine is yes, yes, yes, yes, and Wico with some original paint and very
faded Sandwich.  It does have the brass tag though.  Which includes
"Bracket & Shaw" who were a New England distributor.  8-))

You can get repro Sandwich catalogs from the usual vendors.

See ya,  Arnie