[SEL] Saw Outfit Blade finish

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Sep 23 09:09:31 PDT 2004

  Any suggestions as what kind of finish to use on the circular saw blade?
I believe it's ~30 inches in diameter.  I've got it blasted now.

   Also thinking about using cold Gun-Bluing on the flywheel faces.  Whatcha
all think?

  I was typing at the Gal Man this a.m. and mentioned that the countdown to
crank-up can begin.  Probably a week..maybe a little more.  I'll fabricate
and install the gas tank lines today.  Then about all I need is a small
spring for the Lunk and a couple decals.

  It's taken all my restraint to keep from crankin' this baby up, but I knew
I had to completely finish it first.

Will post pix's of the crankup.

Take Care ya'll

"Live is GREAT"