[SEL] Sydney Rally

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Sep 22 02:20:00 PDT 2004

Hi Jeff,
	The Melvin/Meadowbank engines are sideshaft engines. They are
headless but have a removable valve chamber on the side. There are a number
of examples of different sideshaft engines on the Sydney Rally page
including my Austral, a Blackstone, some Hornsbys and Crossleys.
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html