[SEL] Sydney Rally

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 20 21:18:45 PDT 2004

Patrick,

Thanks for the great pictures. I'm new and ignorant, but the picture John
shared turned on a light bulb. I noticed the head on the side of the
cylinder and the shaft and gearing in this photo. Is this what is considered
a side shaft engine. If so, I've never seen one, but this picture made it
quite clear. Thanks and....

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA