[SEL] Electrolysis

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 11:34:46 PDT 2004

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:54:31 -0500, you wrote:

>www.antique-engines.com
>(the old compuserve address SHOULD be gone - I insisted they remove it, and
>they are a pain in the A$$ to deal with. I quit paying last winter and they
>wouldn't take the site down. The electrolysis pages on compuslurve are OLD,
>not current)

I seem to remember we diverted the Oldengine.org address to that 'new' link a
couple of years ago, so it is still there. If you can let me have current (no
pun intended!) information/url's I'll change the menu on Oldengine immediately.

Thanks for the other stuff as well...

Peter

--
Peter & Rita Forbes