[SEL] Stupid People

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Thu Sep 16 18:17:48 PDT 2004

>Not to get in a pissing match either but it was Operator's Error to
allow himself to get >
>Distracted.  And yes I both own and operate a steamer.

Oh Yeah !!!  You're going to tell 2 cops that just pulled you over that
you can't be distracted at the moment.

And - As for not checking out a boiler before firing it - - - I've been
at shows where a Traction Engine was bought - hauled in from another
state - filled with water - and fired.
They were lucky to get a "visual inspection".  This is something that
seems to run in the
blood of "steam barons".  Either they feel they "know what they're doing"
or they like living dangerously.  And - I ain't the one to question their
ability.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
,-._,-.          "Toys are so sophisticated these days
\/)"(\/           that they can play with each other."
(_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz