[SEL] OT: WOO-HOO!

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Thu Sep 16 21:36:41 PDT 2004

> It already occurred to me I could sell it to pay for a shiny new
> National Tricone with flowers engraved all over it, and still
> have some boot. But Jane has made it clear that I may not
> sell Pete's guitar.  Guess I'll have to do as I'm told.
>
> It's amazing; whenever I play this I sound just like a deaf,
> dumb and blind kid.

Fret not, young man.
Fret not... get it?
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Sniff...

Anyway, did you look at the other items being offered by the
joker with the $800 Maytag?  You could sell your authentic
Pete "Just Browsing the Pictures for Research" Townshend
Gibson, buy one of these, and kick out the jams like the master himself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13721&item=6118723693