[SEL] Stupid People?

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 17:56:11 PDT 2004

Grant,

Thanks for sharing this. I've read so many opinions on what happened at
Medina, I didn't know what to believe. I think this report makes it quite
clear for those that take the time to read it.

Only thing I know about steam tractors is that they are a lot of fun to see
and be around. Saw my first ones at Bird city this summer and not only saw
them but got to ride on a couple. I was a little hesitant because of Medina.
I checked them out while they were getting ready to run, and noticed the
inspection tags on all of them. Felt much more at ease, and the drivers I
talked with were very knowledgeable and competent. Can't wait for next years
show.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA