[SEL] Nat Rally Reg's New Letter

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Sep 15 07:59:16 PDT 2004

NOPE, you could have bought one anytime you wanted before Monday. Just
pay the Federal transfer tax and about 8,000.00 or so
and you can own any full auto you want as long as it was either imported
before the '86 registration period, or was already in the country.

As for a SEMI-Automatic, you could also buy any of them that you wanted
as well. Just anything built between 1994 and 9/13/2004 could not have
certain COSMETIC items that did nothing to the functionality of the
rifle.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY