[SEL] National Rally - Which Yanks are attending?

Fuller & Johnson fuller_johnson at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 00:43:05 PDT 2004

I'll be there. :)

Curt Holland <curt at imc-group.com> wrote:
Though nearly 6 months away, would it be possible for those US, SEL
members considering attending the Australian National Rally speak up. If
we all know who each other are, perhaps we can help each other out with
accommodations, flight deals, exchange rate issues, etc. I imagine a lot
of the trip planning details could be discussed off list and copying all
parties in those emails would be very beneficial. This will be our first
significant international trip and I welcome all the input I can get.
We're in!

Curt and Missy Holland
Gastonia, NC
curt at imc-group.com

Cheers!  NICK

Visit the home of Fuller & Johnson engines on the web!

"He who sees the other first already has half the victory."   Erich Hartmann

"Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt"  Hans Rudel