[SEL] re National Rally

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at rbm.com.au
Thu Sep 9 16:10:11 PDT 2004

Reg
I will be sorry you wont be there. I was going to offer you free
accommodation and meals.

I would disagree that the costs are being loaded onto those ehibitors who
are lovers of old iron. The costs to exhibit are minimal

If I went to any rally I would expect to have costs.

Steve

Steve and Denise Kitto
4 Fifth Ave
Naracoorte
South Australia
Ph 08 87621147

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19