[SEL] National Rally Itinerary

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Fri Sep 10 16:34:31 PDT 2004

Have been keeping a little quiet on this debate as costs don't effect me so
much; I'm only about 4 hours away from Naracorte.  I'll eat my own crap and
sleep on the ground in my swag. ..............

However for the many who will choose to travel to the National and are
traveling close by my way. I will do my best to welcome a visit to chat
engines and maybe start something up etc etc. Plus I recon a cold beer
would also be waiting in my shed. (I owe Morris a couple already)  At this
stage I will most deffinately be attending. If this is to change it will
only be due to my business comittments. I have visited quite a few Aussie
members, (they know who they are) It was a great experience and one that if
I can do the same in return I will. This also goes for the many members i
have not met. You international SEL members who are planing to come; once
you decide where abouts in Australia you are going to land, you could then
call upon a few Aussies to help out with some good itinerary to make the
most of your trip.  I'm sure I am not the only one inviting people to drop
by.  Should you also be traveling close by I will try and make time to play
engines etc.

There is always a lot more positives to come out of a long trip when the
total cost is balanced out over more than the rally itself.

cheers, Russell

Russell Gilbert
Sunny Sunraysia
russell at ncable.com.au